[TYPO3-seminars] Delete Columns

Nico Deblauwe nico at bluepundit.eu
Tue Nov 15 10:31:20 CET 2016

Hi Edgar,

Did your try already to add *price_regular* (and or: *price_special*,*
total_price*) and *place *(and/or: *city*, *country) to
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideColumns *in the typoscript setup for that page?

More info on
https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/seminars/EN/Reference/SetupForTheSeminarManagerFront-endPlug-inInPlugintxSeminarsPi1/Index.html

Regards,

Nico

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 11:11 PM, Edgar Schaupp <eddi at familie-schaupp.de>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I use the seminars extension the first time. Now, I've created a side with
> my booked seminars.
> You can see it here:
>
> http://www.fasnetclubunterjesingen.de/index.php?id=99
>
> But now, I want to hide the places and the price in the table. But I
> cannot find, where I can do that?
> Could you help me please.
> Regards
> Edgar

 *Nico Deblauwe*
 E-mail: nico at bluePundit.eu *|* Tel: +32 486 84 08 93

 *bluepundit *Comm. V.   webdesign & communicatie
 www.bluepundit.eu *|* Warmoesstraat 145 - 1210 Brussel