[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars manual, list view crash (was: Crowdfunding campaign for seminars with TYPO3 CMS 7LTS)

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 19 12:28:19 CEST 2016

Hi Nico,

Am 18.06.2016 um 15:30 schrieb Nico Deblauwe:
> *1/* I currently don't have money to spend on the project - really sorry
> for that. But as I like your extension and I would like to support it, I'm
> willing to review thoroughly the documentation (including making new
> screenshots etc) if you would like that. I can free up some time to do this
> in the last week of July. Just let me know if you are interested in this
> offer.

Yes, that would be more than welcome. The best form would be a change
request for master on Gerrit.

> *2/* More kind of a bug report: the current seminars version (thus 0.10.2)
> crashes in the list view when a "Topic for multiple events" is deleted and
> there still are "Date" records. I know, logically it makes no sense to
> delete the base record without deleting the derivatives, but sometimes
> people make errors. With as result an "http 500 error" --> maybe something
> to check for before requesting/rendering the list?

If this problem still occurs with the current master version, could you
please file a bug report at <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>? And if you
have the time, a fix would also be appreciated. :-)

Oli
--
Former TYPO3 Security Team Member
Certified TYPO3 Developer & Integrator