[TYPO3-seminars] Sorting Table Headers

Anastasia G anastasiagweb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:38:29 CET 2016

Hi!

Have a few questions about the extension. Appreciate any help!

1. Columns Language and Country are generated without the sorting link in the list view. Does anybody know how could I add the sorting link?
2. How is it possible to set a limit for the rows in the list view? Not for one page, but just to show 5 rows.
3. I would like to use Powermail form on the page with a seminars detail view. Any ideas of how could I send parameters (e.g. Event title) to powermail form?

Cheers