[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with ameos formidable after registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Nov 10 16:06:57 CET 2015

Hi,

Am 23.09.2014 um 19:53 schrieb Harald Hochwald:
> after upgrading to typo3 6.1.7 i i'm struggling with some problems.
> after registration i got a blank page. so i download probably the newest version of ameos formidable (luc muller told me so):
>
> //there is the SVN : http://sourceforge.net/projects/formidable/
> //and there is how to get it right from command line : svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/formidable/code/trunk ameos_formidable

please use the patched ameos_formidable as mentioned in the manual:

<https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/seminars/EN/Installation/InstallingTheExtension/Index.html>

In general, I strongly suggest reading the installation instructions
when you are installing an extension.

Oli
--
Former TYPO3 Security Team Member