[TYPO3-seminars] Event sponsors

Althoff, Christian christian.althoff at bauverlag.de
Tue Mar 24 13:58:01 CET 2015

Hey there,
for my Seminar management (that is rather an Event-management solution)
I would need to add some sponsors, whose Logos should be put on the
events-detailpage.

My thought was too use "Veranstalter" (Organizer) for this purpose since
there is a place for "Kooperationspartner" (Partners) anyway. My problem
is that these can just be filled in in case of "Seminardate" and not
"seminartype" and that one cannot add an image to the organizers.

Anyone who experimentend with something like this? Any suggestions?

Greetz
Christian