[TYPO3-seminars] CSV-Download im Frontend

Markus Maier markus.maier+news at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:21:00 CET 2015

Hi!

Maybe I am just not seeing something very obvious...

in changelog.txt for seminars version 0.10:
- [#4908] Drop plugin.tx_seminars.allowAccessToCsv

Well, how can I enable the CSV-download in the front end? Other front end
variables, e.g.
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_registrationsAsCsv = fancy CSV
name

ARE still working. Error handling is still working in the front end, since
an (EXT:seminars "specific") 403 is thrown when klicking the CSV-link.

Any hits are really appreciated.

Markus