[TYPO3-seminars] seminars and PHP 5.4

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sun May 18 19:24:34 CEST 2014

Hi Benjamin,

Am 07.05.2014 18:10, schrieb BENCH Artwork:
> nope, it didn't fixed the problem.
> I still get the message_wrongSeminarNumber_formal message and won't be redirected to thankYouAfterRegistrationPID.
> Maybe there is a small problem with the redirection and PHP 5.4.
> sendParametersToThankYouAfterRegistrationPageUrl is set to 0
>
> if i go back to PHP 5.3 everything is working without any changes.

could you pleased file a ticket in the bug tracker with as many
potentially helpful details as possible:

<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>

Important details should include:

- TYPO3 CMS version
- PHP version
- whether you are using RealURL, CoolURI, simulateStaticDocuments etc.
and whether the problem also occurs if you switch it off
- the versions of oelib, ameos_formidable, onetimeaccount (if you use
it) and seminars

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | Former TYPO3 Security Team Member