[TYPO3-seminars] foods / lodgings text isntead of numbers in email

Janosch Skrobek // bworx janosch at bworx.de
Mon Jul 7 14:34:24 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a well working installation of seminars (0.9.5) on a TYPO3 4.5.29
installation (update is planned and will be done soon).

Just one little thing is not working as expected. I added the lodgings and
foods to the notification mail

"showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail = lodgings,foods,..."

The fields do now shop up in the Email but unfortunately there is only a
number. And I cant find any relation between the number and my available
options.
> Gewählte Verpflegungsmöglichkeiten: 2

It says "2" but the only two options for this are ID 1 and 3, also the
checkbox chosen was the first of the 2 shown. So I have no clue why it says
"2" here.

Is it possible to just show the label text of the checkbox in the email?

Thanks
Jan