[TYPO3-seminars] Re: TX:seminars - Fatal Error in class.tx_seminars_pi1_registrationEditor.php

Dirk Rathjens dirk at mach-musik.de
Tue Jan 7 22:04:18 CET 2014

I had the same error with onetimeaccount. So I took a look at the new PiBaseApi.php.
I am NOT programming PHP, so I can only guess:
 - the Function getCurrentLanguage is located in NS: SJBR\StaticInfoTables\Utility
 - this NS seems to be included in PiBaseApi.php, but maybe this is wrong:

<?php
namespace SJBR\StaticInfoTables;
use \SJBR\StaticInfoTables\Utility\LocalizationUtility;
 . .

The first backslash could be the problem?

I tried to remove it, then deleted the cash still the same error, hmmm.
How  is it possible to call the function in the referenced namespace? What has to be changed?