[TYPO3-seminars] seminars 0.9.6 has been released

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jan 1 13:17:55 CET 2014

Hi all,

I've just released version 0.9.6 of the Seminar Manager extension
(extension key: "seminars") and version 0.7.9 of the oelib extension.

These releases fix some bugs, must prominently some Apache crashes with
PHP 5.4.

Updating seminars and oelib is recommended for all users of seminars 0.9.x.

Please also use my patched version of ameos_formidable, not the version
form the TER, as my version includes a fix for a crash in TYPO3 CMS >= 4.7:

<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27225645/Extensions/T3X_ameos_formidable-1_1_561-z-201211301823.t3x>