[TYPO3-seminars] Seminars as ticket reservation system?

Tony Lush tlush at advancewm.com
Tue Apr 15 17:44:01 CEST 2014

On 4/15/2014 8:26 AM, Andreas Becker wrote:
> isn't it easier to simply use a cart solution Tony and restrict the number
> of products which you can sell.

Thanks, Andi.

The selling of tickets is a minor part of a website built in TYPO3. I
have integrated with Magento in the past, painfully, and would prefer
not to go through that experience again.

All of the TYPO3 commerce extensions I have tried were very
Euro-centric, and not accommodating to US address systems, etc.

Hence the question about Seminars.

Regards -- Tony