[TYPO3-seminars] Error while booking

Adrian mail at adrian-schnell.com
Sun Sep 1 23:37:24 CEST 2013

after clicking on the "REGISTER" button in the list view, I get to the registration site.

But there's only the sentence "Sorry, you don't have access to this part of the site.".
I don't know how to allow any user group..

here's my TS:

plugin.tx_seminars {
  # PID of the sysfolder where event registrations (attendances) will be stored
  attendancesPID = 89
}

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {

  # change template file
  templateFile = fileadmin/template/ext/seminars/mainTemplate/seminars_pi1.tmpl

  templateFile.marks {
  ATTACHED_FILES_SINGLE_TITLE= Test
  }

  # show attached files to all members
  limitFileDownloadToAttendees = 0

  # PID of the sysfolder that contains all the event records (e.g., the starting point)
  pages = 88

  # PID of the FE page that contains the event list
  listPID = 27

  # PID of the FE page that contains the single view
  detailPID = 27

  # PID of the FE page that contains the "my events" list
  myEventsPID = 94

  # PID of the FE page that contains the seminar registration plug-in
  registerPID = 93

  # PID of the FE page that contains the login form or onetimeaccount
  loginPID = 61

  # PID of the thank-you page that will be displayed after a FE user has registered for an event
  thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 74

  # PID of the page that will be displayed after a FE user has unregistered from an event
  pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 63

  listView {
    # the default sort order in list view (a sort field name)
    orderBy = date

    # whether to order ascending (0) or descending (1)
    descFlag = 0

    # how many results to display per page
    results_at_a_time = 20
  }

  # edit labels
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_onlineRegistration = "Anmelden"
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_date = TERMIN
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_title = NAME
}

page.includeCSS {
    tx_seminars_pi1 = fileadmin/template/ext/seminars/mainTemplate/seminars_pi1.css
}

hope that anybody can help me?