[TYPO3-seminars] Pager not working (page not found), everything else does well...

Marius Nitsche about at farbtonstudio.de
Tue May 28 11:17:04 CEST 2013

Hello TYPO3/Seminars Community,

first big thanks and respect to Oliver Klee for this enormous powerfull Extension!

I had everything working fine and it is working fine on my local enviroment. However, since a Debian Server Update to Squeeze, the Page r (for Example Show Results 8 from 28) is only giving a »page not found«. Everything else is working: Detail View, Registration and so on.

My Setup ist with OneTimeLogin and CoolUri on latest TYPO3 4.5.X

I´ve checked a lot of Server Configuration, the Rewrite Log ... but couldn`t find the Error nor solve it. The strange thing is on my local environment (MAMP on OSX10.8) PHP 5.3.6 the Pager is working as expected...

You can test an Example (Pager down the Page) at:
http://zulu1567.server4you.de/bildungsangebote/religion-und-lebensgestaltung/
or
http://zulu1567.server4you.de/bildungsangebote/familie-und-erziehung/
or
http://zulu1567.server4you.de/regionalstellen/ev-erwachsenenbildung-kk-siegen-diakonie-netzwerkarbeit-ggmbh/

The even more strange thing is, if i copy the address from the Pager and remove /'0' from the Url and paste it in the browser, the link is working...

I would really appriciate some hints or Tipps  what else i could check or debug.

With Kind Regards,
Marius

The Settings from the Server from info.php can be seen here:
http://cl.ly/1l1V0D3B1F3c