[TYPO3-seminars] enableConfigCheck - listview

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:48:52 CET 2013

Hi,

When enableConfigCheck = 1 I got an error or more precise a blank
screen, no error is shown in error_log or devlog, and the settings seems
to be set in TypoScript.

Changing listview to registration, my events, etc it works fine.

If I remove the enableConfigCheck in config, listview works fine to, I
could not see the bugtracker at forge, so don't know if this is a
reported issue.

Is this a known issue? I would be nice to see config errors even at
listview ;)

--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen