[TYPO3-seminars] extending onetimeaccount new fields

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 04:17:47 CET 2013

I have successfully created a small extension to add a new field to
onetimeaccount that I am using to register for event with seminars.
The field is a selector box with 5 different items.  When I include
this new field in the organizer's email - it arrives in the message as
"field name = 2"  assuming the second option was selected.  Instead of
the string associated with that index number.

Is there a way to get those indexes to translate to the string value
in the email instead of showing the integer that is stored in the
feuser table?

I guess I need some kind of processing before semianrs sends the
email?  To convert the integers to the proper string value?  Is that
possible?  I am not that good with php which I would guess is where I
need to go next?

--
Cathy Stephens