[TYPO3-seminars] Is there an "easy" way to reduce the steps to registration

ristic info at sasstronic.de
Thu Mar 7 11:37:27 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

first of all, thanks Oli! Great and huge extension!

Got it up running in following workspace:
TYPO3 4.5.23
seminars 0.9.5
cal 1.5.2
cal_ts_service 1.1.1

I'm trying to implement a really short login. The user gets his account
(nickname and password) and therefore no registration is necessary (for
the moment). The events a free, so no terms and conditions have to be
agreed or something.

To make it short, after clicking on the event in the calender, the
detail-view should be displayed and (when you are already logged in), it
should be possible to click "Register now", you get the "Successful
registered"-page and you are finished.

There has to be a way to configure something like this, that's what I
wished. Unfortunately I didn't find one.

Maybe the best possibility is to write a new extension OR implent
something new into the Typoscript of seminars.

# number of clicks to registration (valid options are 2 or 3)
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.numberOfClicksForRegistration =

If a new valid option like 0, would be implemented this could solve the
issue. Or what do you think, did I maybe forget to consider something?

Thank you and best regards,

Daniel