[TYPO3-seminars] csv export with check boxes

Ton Tersteeg twotsman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:57:59 CET 2013

Hallo

when we export  the registrations in CSV we like to have the check boxes as
well.
 (set the plugin.tx_seminars.fieldsFromAttendanceForCsv =  .... ,
checkboxes)
only the text of the first check box witch is checked will be visible.

I have change the $result in the file :
typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi2/class.tx_seminars_pi2.php

line 365

$result .= implode(';', array_merge($userData, $registrationData)) . CRLF;

$result .= str_replace(LF, " -- ", (string)
implode(';',array_merge($userData, $registrationData))) . CRLF;

With this the check boxes will appear separated with "--" between the two
";"  => one cell in excel.
otherwise every LF in the result string breaks the row.

Iam willing to make a patch for this but please advice the best way to do
this in a local windows environment.
It seems I have no ssh access to the webserver

greetings

Ton