[TYPO3-seminars] How to set up prices?

Marc Wöhlken woehlken at quadracom.de
Tue Jan 15 21:45:56 CET 2013

Hello,
I'm trying to set up the following pricing scheme for my seminars but do
fail to succed using seminars.

Scenario: We have 4 prices

Standard price & Standard price, incl. accomodation

Early bird price & Early bird price, incl. accomodation

Ho do I use the price fields of seminars so that:
- before early bird registration date (EBRD) all prices are shown or
just the early bird prices (I don't mind)
- after EBRD only standard prices are shown

This sounds so stupidly simple that I can not believe I couldn't find a
proper set up for this scenario.

Standard price and early bird price are easy: use price_regular and
price_regular_early

How to realize the prices including accomodation?

Regards
	Marc
Marc Wöhlken                     TYPO3 certified integrator

Quadracom - Proffe & Wöhlken

Rembertistraße 32              WWW: http://www.quadracom.de
D-28203 Bremen                E-Mail: woehlken at quadracom.de
______________             PGP-Key: http://pgp.quadracom.de