[TYPO3-seminars] Target-Groups shown even though they are empty

Robert Wildling rowild at gmx.net
Wed Aug 28 15:51:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I use seminar for the first time and it is awesome!!! I leaned a lot
from the code and there is still so much more to find there!

At the moment I encounter the strange situation that target groups are
shown in the FE even though there aren't set any. The template uses a
little prefix and is wrapped in a div, that's why it came to my attention:

<!-- ###LISTITEM_WRAPPER_TARGET_GROUPS###
--><div###CLASS_LISTTARGET_GROUPS###>Zielgruppe(n):
###TARGET_GROUPS###</div><!-- ###LISTITEM_WRAPPER_TARGET_GROUPS### -->

Is there something I oversee in the TypoScript? Can it be turned off? Or
is this maybe a know bug?

Thanks for the info!
Best regards, Robert