[TYPO3-seminars] Backend Usergroup - Rights for deleting/editing seminar participants

ristic info at sasstronic.de
Thu Aug 1 11:39:46 CEST 2013

Hi Oli,

well I think it is a permission issue, but I can't find it. The BE user
got the whole permission you can set for the seminars, but still, no
delete- or edit-Icon? I hope I explained it right, but the Web->List
view doesn't help me in this case.

So he is able to view all the events and he can see all the participants
by clicking on the link "zeigen" in the BE. But there he is not able to
delete/edit one participant/user, like I can with not limited rights in
the BE.

Is there something in the permissions I maybe forgot? Or another thing I
should "switch on"? Is it possible to send an image in the group?

Thx

Daniel