[TYPO3-seminars] Register more than one attendance

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:34:46 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm about to make some changes to Seminars, I want to be able to
register more attendance than my self, like a secretary normally would.

My thoughts are:

When clicking at "register", and the registration page is shown. I will
check for co-workers.

The idea is to group FE-users by @company.com (email-domain). Of course
domains like @gmail.com, @hotmail.com etc. will not be allowed as
relations for co-workers.

If co-workers are found, and they are not submitted an event conflicting
already, if option is set, they will be listed with check boxes, such I
can mark the co-workers I want to register too.

This requires as I see it:

- Being able to hook into the registration steps, perhaps by adding an
extra step, with co-workers selection

- Having a "onSubmit"-hook that allows me to save the registrations that
are not my own.

What would the best way be to implement this? And is it understandable?
If you find it useful I'll be happy to commit changes afterwards.

Any hints, recommendation etc. are more than welcome.
--
Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen

TYPO3 Profile: http://forge.typo3.org/users/4289