[TYPO3-seminars] template change table structure to div

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Oct 2 23:50:51 CEST 2012

Hi Denis,

Am 25.08.12 00:59, schrieb Denis Torgal:
> does anybody knows a tutorial or blog post to better understand the used
> html template of seminars list?
> I want to change the table structure to a div structure but if I change
> something I always break some other thing and get mismatch.

Try changing the template in baby steps (with backups) so that you can

We'll change the extension to extbase/fluid in the next few months (if
we find sponsors for this). This will make understanding and editing the
HTML templates a lot less painful.

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member