[TYPO3-seminars] blank page and numberoflastregistrationpage

Harald Hochwald hh at subotnik-music.com
Tue Oct 2 22:59:29 CEST 2012

Hello,
i'm still struggeling with the blank page after registration.
as i said befor, registration works i got an email, but i just got a blank page and not my "thank you for registration page" .
i got no php error (i set it in the typo install tool)

so i played around with the seminars extension, i changed the number of clicks, now i get a
Configuration check warning:
The specified number of clicks does not correspond to the number of the first and last registration page. Please correct the values of numberOfClicksForRegistration,numberOfFirstRegistrationPage or numberOfLastRegistrationPage.

do i have to set the number (pageId) of the first/last registration page?
after registration typo3 wants to stay on the page (id=171) which is my registration page and is not redirected to page id=321 (this is my thank you page)

this is my setup:
plugin.tx_seminars.showVacanciesThreshold = 30
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.baseURL = http://info.rps-schule.de/
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 182

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 172
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 321
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 173
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 171
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 174
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.loginPID = 190
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages = 167

plugin.tx_seminars {

   # Abmelden von Terminen bis 3 Tage vor Terminstart erlauben, auch wenn die Warteliste leer ist
   unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate = 3
   allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
   showTimeOfUnregistrationDeadline = 1

   # optional:
   # PID of the page that will be displayed after a FE user has unregistered from an event
   pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 171
}

thanks a lot!!!!
Harald