[TYPO3-seminars] Error-message "Nothing to setup"

MELPRO | Peter Oberzier peter.oberzier at melpro.de
Mon Nov 26 22:21:46 CET 2012

Hello List,

as this is my first posting in this list, I'd like to send my thanks to
Oliver Klee.

The extension seminars is running on an actual Typo3 test-installation 4.7.7
with the Government Package. You can see it here: http://www.m9o.de/lernet/

Everything is okay so far, but I got 2 questions:

When the Frontend-User edits his seminars, there is an error-message:

	Calendar.setup:
	Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code

This message appears four times, then everything seems to be okay.

I think it could be caused by the version of the installed

	Ameos Formidable (v1.1.549)

But when I install the elder one
(T3X_ameos_formidable-1_1_473-z-201107191557), I receive on the
seminars-edit page an error 500 and a blank screen and the FE-User can't
edit or add any seminars.

To see the error, please log in as seminarveranstalter1 with the password
sv1.
The edit-page you can find here:
http://www.m9o.de/lernet/seminare/erfassen-und-aendern.html

The second Question I got is about the organizers. When I add a seminars
site, I can fill the fild »Front-end user who has created this record:« and
the FE-User can see only »his« sites.
I there a way to add this fild to the record of organizers? I'd find it
fine, when an organizer adds a seminar, he could only see his organization
instead of all organizations.

I hope it was comprehensible to you, because my English is not so good...

Greetings from Bornheim

Peter

MELPRO
Inh. M. Oberzier

Marsdorfer Gasse 3
53332 Bornheim, Rheinl.

Telefon: 02227 933903
Telefax: 02227 933904

www.melpro.de
info at melpro.de

Steuernummer 222/5327/1630
USt-IdNr.:   DE264877067

Die Information in dieser E-Mail-Nachricht ist vertraulich und
ausschließlich für den Adressaten bestimmt! Dem Empfänger dieser
Nachricht, der nicht der Adressat oder Empfangsbevollmächtigter ist,
ist es nicht gestattet die Nachricht oder Anlagen davon zu kopieren
oder Dritte davon zu verständigen, er/sie wird gebeten, den Absender
per E-Mail zu informieren und die Nachricht sofort zu löschen.

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and
is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient or an agent entitled to hand it over to the addressee, you
must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the contents to
any other person. Please email the sender and delete this message and
any attachment from your system.