[TYPO3-seminars] reduce steps for registration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Nov 15 14:27:43 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 13.11.2012 20:43, schrieb Harald Hochwald:
> now that everything works fine i really love this extension :-)
> on thing, is it possible to reduce the steps for registration of just one,
> i mean i don't want this additional information like "your skills ....." i just want after booking-> confirm thats it!
> is this possible?

No, currently this is not possible.

The whole registration process is quite fragile, and I'd like to rebuild
it using extbase/fluid. So I would like to avoid doing any big changes
to the "old" code.

Would you be willing to help with this task?

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member