[TYPO3-seminars] Servererror on Event Registration

Harald Hochwald hh at subotnik-music.com
Wed May 23 23:42:30 CEST 2012

Am 21.05.2012 um 22:43 schrieb Philipp Gampe:

> Hi Harald,
>
> Harald Hochwald wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> i'm struggling now for a few days with the seminars extension,
>> my worst problem is, when i click on the registration ("jetzt anmelden")
>> link, i get a server error (500 Website win Maintenance or wrong
>> configured).
>>
>> "Beim Abrufen von
>>
> http://mydomain.de/index.php?id=172&tx_seminars_pi1%5Bseminar%5D=1&tx_seminars_pi1%5Baction%5D=register
>> ist auf der Website ein Fehler aufgetreten. Möglicherweise wird sie gerade
>> gewartet oder ist falsch konfiguriert."
>
> Please have a look at the php error log or follow the instructions at:
> http://www.dmitry-dulepov.com/2009/03/blank-empty-page-in-typo3.html

hi Philipp,
i did this, now i got an " Fatal error: Call to undefined method t3lib_div::view_array() in /srv/www/virtual/12074/mydomain.de/vhostdata/htdoc/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.mainrenderer.php on line 499"

actually i do not know what ti do with this?!?!
Cheers

BTW, i got typo3 4.7 running