[TYPO3-seminars] Howto check out/unsubscribe from a course?

Jan Schmidt j_schmidt at medien-pdf.de
Thu Mar 22 22:53:29 CET 2012

Hi,

this is my Info/Modify TS:

plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate = 20

and there is an attachment of my two first seminars, I set up some
before but always had the same problem.

Hope that is what you asked for, sorry about, but I'm just a typo3 user,
not TS guru.

Thanks in advance,

Jan

Am 21.03.2012 23:26, schrieb Sönke Hartung:
> Hi Jan,
>
> paste your complete TS configuration of plugin.tx_seminars and
> plugin.tx_seminars.pi1 here.
> Also paste your seminar records and content records here (no
> screenshots! SQL-dump or CSV for these records is fine)
>
> regards
> Sönke
>
> Am 21.03.2012 18:27, schrieb Jan Schmidt:
>> Hi, there,
>>
>> me again. Sorry about, but as you can see in the list, I am still
>> working on my problem. I've setup the TS as you described. I fixed the
>> time for my fake course. But: no button.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Jan
>>

>> Am 24.02.2012 22:54, schrieb Oliver Klee:
>>> Hi,

>>> For a user to be able to unsubscribe from an event in the "my events"
>>> list, the following conditions need to be fullfilled:
>>>
>>> 1. the user is registered for the event
>>> 2. the event requires registration (otherwise, 1. wouldn't be possible)