[TYPO3-seminars] Multiple instances on one page

Fürste, Fabian fabian.fuerste at tu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 19 12:47:17 CET 2012

Hi *,

is it somehow possible to have multiple instances in different content parts on one page? I got the following setup running which works totally fine:

- seminars 0.9.3
- Typo3 4.5.12

I have 3 sys folders with different events by different organizers:

SYSFOLDER
  - seminars data A
  - seminars data B
  - seminars data C

I created 3 subpages with one extension instance each and different TS properties for "plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages" which point to the corresponding sys folders:

PAGE
  - "seminars" instance A
  - "seminars" instance B
  - "seminars" instance C

Then I tried to include them on one main page via content type "insert/include dataset".
The Result: 3 seminars list tables are shown but each with the same entries.

I also tried to use the flag "plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.limitListViewToOrganizers" but this also gives me three identical seminars list tables.

I cannot imagine that this is an extraordinary wild scenario so the problem may reside on my side but I cannot figure it out to achieve this.
Any ideas?

Best and sunny greetings from Berlin!
fab