[TYPO3-seminars] Order of Available Items for the field "Place"

Lars Brinkmann brinkmann.lars at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:24:08 CET 2012

Hello,

I'm programming a site for a photographer. He will show his work in
several Cities. So I created a lot of records "Seminar Sites". In the
list view, they are sorted alphabetical.

When I create a new Event-Date, I have to select the place from the
list "Available Items". In this list, the records "Seminar Sites" are
sorted by the record ID.

Is it possible to change the order and show them in alphabetical order?

Greetings, Lars Brinkmann
brinkmann.lars at gmail.com