[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with HTML tags after update of ameos_formidable

Ronald Wopereis woepwoep at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:05:40 CEST 2012

yes same here
i saw in some other list that Oliver Klee wrote
"As a workaround, you can hide this part by removing feuser_data from
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields."
he also wrote that a bug fix is to be expected within the next maintenance
release of seminars
hope this helps,
best regards, Ron

http://about.me/woepwoep