[TYPO3-seminars] Registration crashes - Problem solved

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Wed Jun 20 16:28:59 CEST 2012

Registration works again. It appears that an upgrade to the newest version
of the sr_feuser_registration fixes the problem. So, if you're running
typo3 v 4.7.x, please upgrade to sr_feuser_register v3.0.1.
Be aware that there are a lot of changes to be made when performing this
upgrade.
All the changes are listed in the documentation.
Succes,
Kind regards,
Erwin

info at red-seadog.com

--
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"