[TYPO3-seminars] Registration crashes

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Wed Jun 20 15:01:23 CEST 2012

In our environment this is not only in the onetimeregistration form, but it
is generic to all registrations!
This is a serious problem because nobody is able to register any more. We
can not wait for the ameos_formidable group to fix this.
Is there a quick fix or work-around so that we at least can have a working
system again?

Kind regards,
erwin

2012/6/19 Johanna <j-z2000 at gmx.net>

> Warning:
>>> require_once(/www/1111_2222/**rp-hosting/1234/56789/**
>>> typo3cms/XXX/t3lib/class.**t3lib_htmlmail.php)
>>> [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
>>> directory in
>>>

>> This needs to be fixed in ameos_formidable. Someone already posted this
>> to the typo3.projects.formidable newsgroup. I hope that the guys at
>> Ameos will take care of this soon.
>>

> thx, I did not know that formidable has its own list.

Maatschap *Red-Seadog*
*Open Source your Business*
Ingeschreven bij de KvK: 09193905
BTW-nr: NL8204.92.358.B01

www.red-seadog.com
info at red-seadog.com

--
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"