[TYPO3-seminars] Affiliate extension for Seminar Manager

Stefan Seidner info at interspirit.de
Sun Jul 29 19:51:54 CEST 2012

Hello,

is anybody interested in using the Seminar Manager in combination with
an affiliate program?

We want to use PostAffiliatePro with the Seminar Manager and Oliver can
develop an
extension which will allow us to do so - that means sending the seminar
info
(including price and seminar ID) to our affiliate server.

If anybody of you is interested in doing similar things we could share
the costs
for Oliver's programming work.
Please contact me for more details.

Best regards,
Stefan

InterSpirit - Inhaber: Stefan Seidner
Runzstr. 68
79102 Freiburg
Tel.: +49 (0)761 4894082
Fax: +49 (0)322 23944828

InterSpirit.de <http://interspirit.de>
Spirituelle Websites & Internet-Marketing