[TYPO3-seminars] seminars 0.9.4 has been released

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Jul 4 11:12:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 04.07.2012 10:18, schrieb Denis Torgal:
> I changed many parts of seminars manually. Is there a way I can update
> only the changed files of this version? Is there a list of the changed
> files somewhere?
>
> I am not familiar with Git or thinks like this.

You could create a diff using the SVN tags version_0_9_3 and 0_9_4 and
then apply it (which would mean you'd need to learn the SVN and diff stuff).

Generally, modifying the extension is a very bad idea because it blocks
your way to upgrades of the extension (including the security updates).

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member