[TYPO3-seminars] Web -> Seminars displays empty screen

Erwin Winkel Erwin.Winkel at red-seadog.com
Tue Jan 24 17:47:51 CET 2012

Hi List,
a local php programmer (thanks ron!) found out what the bug is.
It appears to be a depreciated function in TYPO 4.6.
This is how to repear it:
mod1/index.php rr row 50
 fixed_lg_pre is deprecated, replace by fixed_lg_cs (met -50 ipv 50)

see also:
http://blog.joergboesche.de/typo3-ersatz-fuer-kernklasse-und-funktion-
t3lib_divfixed_lgd_pre-in-version-4-6

After having replaced the code, the ´Seminars´ tool works!
Succes,
Erwin