[TYPO3-seminars] Howto check out/unsubscribe from a course?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Feb 24 22:54:05 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 09.02.2012 21:55, schrieb Jan Schmidt:
> I found the ts hint in the handbook that there is the possibility to
> unsubscribe when the waiting list is empty. I use it but it didn't help.

For a user to be able to unsubscribe from an event in the "my events"
list, the following conditions need to be fullfilled:

1. the user is registered for the event
2. the event requires registration (otherwise, 1. wouldn't be possible)
3. either there is at least one registration on the waiting list for
that event, or allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList is set to "1".
4. the unregistration deadline (which can be set in the event record,
but which can also be configured globally in days) is not over yet

Hope this helps,

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member