[TYPO3-seminars] Redirect to single after user registration

Tomiţă MILITARU militarutomita at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:12:21 CET 2012

Hello,

I have a question, I am using seminars 0.9.5 with sr_feuser_register 2.6.3
and I was wondering if I activate the autologin from sr_feuser_register
would a user be redirected to the single page of a seminar he previously
saw?
Like when a user is on the detail page and clicks the registration link, if
he has already an account he gets redirected to the detail page after
login, but I need that also when user creates a new account and clicks the
confirmation link from email.

Thanks.