[TYPO3-seminars] Sponsoring: ICS Function

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Aug 1 12:46:03 CEST 2012

Hi,

Am 30.07.2012 20:02, schrieb Erdal Gök:
> I could need an ICS Function. Meaning an ICS Icon in maybe every list or
> detail page. When you click on this Icon you can import the seminar
> details into outlook or similar mail clients.

What exact information would you like to have in the ICS file? Only the
event title, start date/time and end date/time? Or any additional
information? Should the time slots be included as well? (I don't know
whether this would be possible for a single ICS record.)

Oli
--
Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member