[TYPO3-seminars] Problem with registration in Chrome, Safari and Opera

Christian Schmidt mail at projekt360.de
Wed Aug 1 09:16:43 CEST 2012

Hi,

I installed seminars extension on a TYPO3 4.5.17 site with all required
extensions and onetimeaccount functionality.
In Firefox an IE 9 everything works pretty fine but in Chrome, Safari
and Opera registration process doesn't work.

In Chrome I can choose an event and get to onetimeaccount registration
form. After clicking the proceed button to get to step by step
registration of seminars extension I can see the first step with price
selection but after the next click on proceed I get back to
onetimeaccount registration form without event-selection. In TYPO3 I can
see that a Fe-User is generated but no registration.

In Opera and Safari the behavior is almost the same but I don't get to
the first step with price selection. In TYPO3 I can see that a Fe-User
is generated but no registration.

I tried a lot of things to get rid of this problem but now I'm running
out of ideas. So, has anybody a hint for me. Could it be someting with
rsaauth or saltedpasswords?

Versions in use:
TYPO3 4.5.17
Simulate Static URLs 1.0.0
Seminar Manager 0.9.4
One-time FE account 0.8.1
One is Enough Library 0.7.8
Ameos Formidable 1.1.473 (from the Seminars Manual) I tried also the
newest Version but without sucess.
RSA authentication for TYPO3 1.1.0
Salted user password hashes 1.0.0

Please excuse my english.