[TYPO3-seminars] Fatal error after upgrading T3 and seminars

Jürgen Novotny jn at vivia.de
Tue Apr 24 19:20:14 CEST 2012

This of course is valid for all kinds of upgrades, you are right. Also the upgrade from TYPO3 4.2 to 4.5 was somewhat bold but worked with certain adjustments. Last but not least - and with your help - everything is running now. Please let me grab the chance to tell you seminars is a great extension,
Thank you!
Flynn