[TYPO3-seminars] Fatal error after upgrading T3 and seminars

Jürgen Novotny jn at vivia.de
Tue Apr 24 17:32:26 CEST 2012

Hi again,

things sometimes can be easy... thank you for this hint since - as I see now - the existing database entries for "organizer" seem not to be transferred after upgrading seminars from 0.5.0 to 0.9.3. In the former version of course contributed to every single event, I now had to refill the organizer field for each event record; now everything works fine again,
Thanks,
Flynn