[TYPO3-seminars] Different e-mail templates

Sönke Hartung hartung.germany at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:20:07 CEST 2012

Hi Gernot,

have you found anything helpful?

I provide a seminar e.g. from 1. Apr, 10:00 to 3. Apr, 16:00, with no
break in between:
1. Apr. 10:00 - 3. Apr. 16:00
The text in the confirmation mail says:
1. Apr. - 3. Apr., 10-16:00
The result is not the same, but both could be right - it's a matter of
interpretation. The question here is: What was the goal of the developer?

Because the seminar record is named "Single event" only the first
interpretation can be right right - the second is a "multiple event".

For me it looks like the string you wrote about is hardcoded, which
should be improved in a future release.
Can anybody else add his two cents for this?

Happy Easter!
Sönke
--
PS: Have you already tried to google "do a barrel roll"?