[TYPO3-seminars] A little problem with Topic for multiple events/Dates

Tom tom at reinisch.net
Sat Oct 22 22:12:14 CEST 2011

I have a little problem with the seminar manager

First of all: It's a very great Typo3-extension. I'm really excited.
But I have a little problem:
Singleevents are correctly shown in the frontend page of my site.
When I use the function "Topic for multiple events"and "Date" , this new
date will not be displayed in the frontend.
All data ("Single-event", "Topic for multiple events", "date") are saved
in the same sysfolder.
However, only the single events shown correctly.
Where is the mistake?
My versions: seminar manager 0.9.3, Typo3 4.5.5
On another page (seminar manager v 0.8.3) it works with the same settings.
Or is it a bug in this version of the seminar manager?
Who can help?Who has tips?
Thank you
Tom