[TYPO3-seminars] Scriptmerger 3.2.2 and TYPO3 4.6

Gunda Fahrenbruch gunda.fahrenbruch at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 8 12:17:05 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have installed Seminars 0.9.3 and scriptmerger 3.2.2, that all works fine
except the registration part where you can register more people. The label
shows the english names First Name / lastname and the input fileds whre you
write in the names doesn't show. I tried back and forth with that
scriptmerger ts setup:
#scriptmerger
plugin.tx_scriptmerger.javascript.parseBody = 0

plugin.tx_scriptmerger {
  css {
    minify {
      enable = 1
      ignore = \.min\.,nav_slidingdoor,navigation,seminars
    }
    compress {
      enable = 1
      ignore = \.gz\.
    }
    merge {
      enable = 1
      ignore =
    }
  }
  javascript {
      minify {
        enable = 1
        #useJSMin+ = 1
        ignore = \?,\.min\.,mootools-,plusone,seminars-
      }
      compress {
        enable = 1
        ignore = \?,\.gz\.
      }
      merge {
        enable = 1
        ignore = \?
      }
   }
}

[globalVar = GP:cssdebug = 1]
plugin.tx_scriptmerger >
[end]

but it doesn't change anything, does anyone got an idea about that issue?

And a second question, where can iI change the labels in the email, that the
organizers get for that part where the FE User Data goes in?

thank you, Gunda Fahrenbruch