[TYPO3-seminars] Title field vs topic field

Erwin Winkel erwin.winkel at red-seadog.com
Wed Nov 30 20:51:48 CET 2011

Hi List,
since a long time I started with the Seminar extension again. I stumble
upon the following: When I create multiple event records, I first create a
topic record and add then several date records. The title field in the
topic record becomes the topic field in the date records. However, in the
List view, the title of the date records is not displayed. Instead, the
title field of the topic record is displayed. Thus resulting in every
record having the same title.
Also in Detail view the title of the date record is not shown. Again, it is
the title field of the topic record (the 'topic') which is not very
informative.

Has somebody encountered this also? What can be done to show the title of
the date record in the title field of the List / Detail view?
Any help is appreciated,
Regards,
erwin

--
"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!"