[TYPO3-seminars] The specified number of clicks does not correspond to the number of the first and last registration page

Christian Clemens | webzigartig clemens at webzigartig.de
Mon Nov 14 13:38:10 CET 2011

Hi Stefano, hi Oli,

thank you for your answers!

@Stefano: What would be your setting, if not using onetimeaccount? I think:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.numberOfFirstRegistrationPage = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.numberOfLastRegistrationPage = 2
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.numberOfClicksForRegistration = 2

But this doesn't work for me. With this setting, I only get one step and no
confirmation page. I need to set it so 1,3,3 to get a second step (the
confirmation page). This setting does not only influence labels, but also if
I have a confirmation page or not.

And with all these settings, I get the mentioned configuration check
warning... :-(

@Oli: I don't have a patch yet. How long would it take if you would make
such a patch? Would solve my step-problem above ;-)

Christian