[TYPO3-seminars] How to xclass seminars

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Mon May 30 21:23:06 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 30.05.2011 17:18, schrieb Felix Nagel:
> So there is no way to change the functions inside seminars itself? Im
> only able to use my own classes but no xlcasses seminars classes? Correct?

Generally, no, this is not correct. All classes in seminars can be
XCLASSed. However, as XCLASSing works with subclasses, this can only
work where class instances are used, but not with static function calls
(which is the case when building the drop-down).

As I said, you can use TypoScript to execute different PHP code to fill
the drop-down contents. Id you already had a look at the corresponding
parts in the TypoScript, please feel free to ask any questions.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member