[TYPO3-seminars] seminars, onetimeaccount with error "Bitte loggen Sie sich zuerst ein"

Gernot Hofer g.hofer at inet-solutions.at
Fri May 27 14:56:15 CEST 2011

hi list!

since last week i have troubles with the registration of seminars. when i click on "Anmeldung abschicken" (send registration) i get the error message "Bitte loggen Sie sich zuerst ein" (please log in first).

the setup was running and it worked. i have really no idea how this could happen.

what i found out:
when you register to an event you click on "register" and you will be forwarded to the page "onetimeaccount".
there you fill out all the information and click next.
but then the page is reloading and it apears without any filled out inputs. it always works on the second time!
then you see the page with your data and you have to accept the terms. now you click on register and you will be not forwarded to the thank-you page, you stay on the same page with the error message "please log in".

the wired thing is, that you are logged in with onetimeaccount on the page "onetimeaccount" with the form, but you are logged off when you click on "register" on the seminars page.

here is the page:
http://www.amanngirrbach.com/de/support/kursuebersicht/online-kurse-webinars/

(to see if you are logged in there is a small dot under the form)

typo3: 4.2.17
seminars: 0.9.2
onrtimeaccount: 0.7.1
ameos_formidable: 1.1.173
oelib: 0.7.3

i also can post my ts setup if someone could give my some hint!

thank you
best regards!

gernot