[TYPO3-seminars] CSV download of registrations: no event fields

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 08:22:52 CET 2011

Hi Dirk,

you can define the fields in the csv-file in your configuration like this:

plugin.tx_seminars {
  fieldsFromFeUserForCsv =
first_name,last_name,company,address,zip,city,country,telephone,email
  fieldsFromAttendanceForCsv=
uid,user,title,price,total_price,method_of_payment,interests,expectations
  }

Kerstin