[TYPO3-seminars] Frontend form field for website of the event?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jun 24 22:58:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

Am 24.06.11 16:56, schrieb Johann Ecker:
> Are there any plans to add those fields to the frontend form?

There already is a field for that. To add it to the FE form, we either
would need to find a way so that TYPO3 pages can also be selected (in
addition to complete URLs), or we could accept that it's not possible to
add/edit links to TYPO3 pages in the FE editor.

What do you think?

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member